Salaried GP vacancy in Newcastle: £10,500+ per session, 4-8 sessions
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice based in Newcastle.
They currently have up to 4-8 sessions available.
Up to £10, 500+ per session + Full indemnity & NHS pension
The package being offered is as follows-
Breakdown of the practice;
- 14000 Patients
- 1 Partner
- 9 Salaried GP’s
- Nurse Manager, 2xANP, 2x Practice Nurse, 1xHCA
- Full administration team- with a team leader
- Practice Manager in place
- Ultra-sound clinic run on Saturdays, MASTA Travel Clinic run Monday – Saturday
- Monthly clinical meeting, full practice meetings (regularly)
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- 12-15 Patients in the morning
- 12-15 Patients in the afternoon
- Time allocated to admin
- On-call rota- as per rota
- Very few home visits
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to William Smith on wsmith@ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 006 5862 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Similar searches: Newcastle Upon Tyne
More search results
GP Clinical Lead (salaried) - £11,500 per session…
Part Time Practice GP - Earls Court Health and We…
Quality Lead - General Practitioner (Home based, …
General Practitioner - Kington - Herefordshire
GPs required in Doncaster and Sheffield for £90-1…