Clinical Lead, North Bristol
- Menlo Park Recruitment
- £85,000 - £90,000 per annum + Indemnity + pension
- Recruit Type
- Recruitment Agency
- Full time
- £80,000 - £90,000
A unique opportunity to work for a forward-thinking set-up at the forefront of change. The role offers the best of both worlds of the opportunity to lead, have to allocated time to manage, whilst also the stability of a high-earning post without the pressures or stagnating income of partnership.
The role is between 25 and 37.5 hours per week, with around 20% of your time ring-fenced for non-clinical work.
Salary - £85,000 - £90,000 + indemnity paid + NHS pension + 6 weeks annual leave
Location - North Bristol
The surgery -
- Mixed patient base
- Large team of permanent GPs, nursing team, Pharmacist, ECP
- Excellent admin team and workflow processes (a GP should expect only 6 - 8 documents per day)
- Forward-thinking with innovative ways of working
- Collaborative working - weekly meetings within your session (reduced appointment numbers)
- 25 - 37.5 hours
- 80% clinical, 20% non-clinical/management
- Normal working session - 13 appts
- Working collaboratively with Practice Manager & Lead Nurse
- Very low visiting due to use of ECP
- Excellent financial package - £85,000 - £90,000
- Indemnity cover
- NHS pension
- Opportunity for portfolio career
- 6 weeks' leave
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Similar searches: City of Bristol