Salaried GP or Locum work in Newcastle Upon Tyne
SAVILLE MEDICAL GROUP is a large and friendly Practice in the centre of Newcastle Upon Tyne with a branch surgery at Newbiggin Hall on the western edge of the city.
We are looking to recruit a Salaried GP or Locum to work across both sites and to help us expand our multi professional team.
Our practice consists of over 37,000 patients with a high proportion of students; and we currently have, 22 Doctors, 7 Nurse Practitioners, 7 Practice Nurses, 2 Healthcare Assistants and over 40 other skilled staff members.
- EMIS Web
- Teaching Practice
- Full time pharmacy support
- Large admin team for coding, summarising etc.
- Medical Defence included
- Thursday afternoon education meetings (which we pay as a full session) more than fulfil our appraisals needs
- 14 patient surgeries, no extras, start and finish times are flexible
- Rarely more than 2 home visits each day
- 7 weeks of holiday per year
- Parking available on both sites
We are situated on the edge of Jesmond/Gosforth close to good schools, universities and main hospitals.
Similar searches: Newcastle Upon Tyne
More search results
GP Clinical Lead (salaried) - £11,500 per session…
Part Time Practice GP - Earls Court Health and We…
Quality Lead - General Practitioner (Home based, …
General Practitioner - Kington - Herefordshire
GPs required in Doncaster and Sheffield for £90-1…