Salaried GP – full time and part time in London SW11
Battersea Fields Practice
Salaried GP – full time and part time applicants welcome
We are looking for an enthusiastic salaried GP to work at our friendly, well organised PMS teaching and training practice. We offer:
- excellent support and personal development opportunities
- support to develop portfolio careers
- opportunities to gain new skills and knowledge in a friendly learning environment
- mentorship for newly qualified GPs
- good remuneration package including paid administration time and indemnity cover.
- Opportunities to teach medical students and trainee GPs
- Negotiable sessions
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in working in an inner city environment to join our well established and growing practice. We have a clinically and socially diverse population of around 11,000 patients, and excellent nursing and admin teams.
We are actively involved in Wandsworth CCG, and in practice based research.
We are an EMIS web practice
To apply please send you CV to:
Mrs Sarah Hurt
Informal visits welcome
Battersea Fields Practice is an equal opportunities employer
Similar searches: London (Central)