Our surgery is situated on the outskirts of King's Lynn in Norfolk; the practice is in a beautiful rural setting with excellent transportation links to both Norwich and Peterborough. We are a forward thinking GP practice and open to new innovative solutions for future development.
- We were awarded “Good” at both our last CQC Inspections
- Patient list size 5,700
- Our demographic is fairly evenly spread with 60% of patients over the age of 40.
- We have a full nursing team consisting of ANP, NP, Nurse Matron, Practice Nurses, HCAs and an excellent reception/admin team in support.
- Active member of our GP collaboration
- Salaried GP to complement our existing team to work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday but could be flexible for a GP seeking 4 days per week.
- We offer a competitive salary and a contribution towards relocation costs.
- 1 week study leave and 6 weeks holiday
For further information or to arrange an informal visit, please contact Lynne Self, Practice Manager by telephone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
St John's Surgery
Main Road, Terrington St John, Wisbech, Cambs PE14 7RR
Similar searches: Norfolk