Salaried GP in Cirencester and Lechlade, Cotswolds
An opportunity has arisen to be part of The Upper Thames Medical Group, comprising the Park Surgery in Cirencester and the Lechlade Medical Centre, is a newly formed partnership covering two highly sought after locations in the beautiful Cotswolds.
We are looking for a salaried GP for 4-8 sessions per week starting in the autumn, although this is flexible for the right candidate. There is also the possibility of a partnership in due course.
Both surgeries are longstanding, well established servants of their respective communities, currently with seven partners and two salaried GPs, and are proud of their modern and forward thinking approach that combines with the regard for traditional values.
- Mix of urban and rural locations
- List size approximately 12500 patients
- Park Surgery is a training practice
- High QOF and patient satisfaction
- Both surgeries achieved a CQC ‘Good’ rating within last 2 years
- Websites www.theparksurgery.com and www.lechlademedicalcentre.co.uk
We can offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive mentorship programme for newly qualified GPs
- Opportunity to develop skills in a chosen specialist area
- Indemnity funding
- Attractive joining package
- Wide choice of biscuits and cake
Informal visits are most welcome, for any additional information or to arrange a visit please contact:
Richard Marshall, Practice Manager, at the Park Surgery, Tetbury Road, Cirencester, GL7 1US on 01285654733, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Similar searches: Gloucestershire