Salaried GP, Chesterfield
A surgery that recognises what GPs value in the workplace… The practice have been proactive in making sure that they have excellent clinical ratios and a diverse skill mix; keeping appointments numbers reasonable and the patients you see, more relevant. The culture promotes flexibility and there is even the chance to develop a portfolio career. In addition to flexibility, a prevailing ethos is fairness; on top of a reasonable workload and lots of support, you'll benefit from a BMA model contract. The aim of the practice is to make you feel completely at ease with the fundamentals, so you can concentrate on what you were trained to do.
- Circa £9,500.00 per session (depending on experience)
- Payment of indemnity
- BMA model contract
- Easy access from Sheffield, Derby and Nottingham
- Parking on-site for GP
- Forward thinking GP practice
- Diverse clinical team including ANP and Pharmacist support
- Carefully cultivated culture; positivity and support in abundance
- The practice embraces a wide range of GP services
- Slick back office function; dedicated letter triage to reduce irrelevant paperwork and save you time
- Your own consulting room; no hot-desking!
- Full-time or part-time GP roles considered
- Reasonable patient numbers and well-structured day; conforming to BMA standards
- Low home visit ratio
- No duty doctor day; meaning you don't get dumped-on in the same way
- Specialist Interests Supported and Encouraged
- Chance for the GP to develop a portfolio career
- Reduced admin, so that you can concentrate on your clinical responsibilities
- Competitive remuneration
- BMA model contract
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- 6 weeks' holiday
- 1-week study leave
- Flexibility and support - strike a good work/life balance
- Chance to develop a portfolio career
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Similar searches: Chesterfield