Salaried GP position in Harrogate: up to £10,000 per session
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice that has just moved to a brand new purpose built in Harrogate.
The current partners have up to 8 sessions available but would consider anyone willing to commit to at least 5 sessions.
The package is an outstanding one and are paying up to:
Up to £10,000 per session + Full indemnity & NHS pension
I have attached a job plan and breakdown below;
- Under 14,000 patients
- 4 Partners & 1 managing partner
- 4 Salaried GP
- 1 ANP – 1 HCA, 1 Phlebotomist and 4 Practice Nurses
- Full administration and reception team
- Practice manager in place
- Additional services/clinics- minor surgery, also a AMS (Violent Patient) Service
- They also have a clinical Pharmacist who is allocated the majority of medicines reconciliation that occur from hospital letters and a pharmacy technician that processes prescription reviews
Typical set up of the GP’s day:
- 12-16 Patients in the morning
- 12-16 patients in the afternoon
- Time allocated for admin
- On-call is divided between the team
- GP allocated times daily for home visits- the team average 3 visits per day
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to William Smith on wsmith@ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 006 5862 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Similar searches: Harrogate