Amazing Salaried Opportunity! Not To Be Missed Out On
One of our best clients has an amazing opportunity to come and join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for a GP to come and work in there surgery. They have 4 different sites around the Essex area.
This is a fantastic company to work for and can offer a range of excellent benefits such as;
- Portfolio - choose from clinical, educational and leadership roles
- Full & Part Time roles available
- Flexible working - early/late sessions
- Partnership and share options eligibility
They are particularly keen to attract:
- GPs who can work flexibly
- Newly qualified GPs looking for variety, experience and career progression
- Senior, experienced GPs who want to leave the bureaucracy to us
- GPs with special interests and innovative ideas
There practices are all non-partner based practices where all GP’s share an equal opportunity to improve the care delivered.
They can offer a range of enhanced services in all practices and they are open between the hours of 8.00am – 8.00pm. This means they can offer a variety of working patterns to fit in with your life.
What can the GP expect?
- Competitive salary, access to the NHS Pension & great benefits as part of the large organisation
- If they want to deliver high quality, evidence based, patient centred care, we will support them and help them do what they do best'
- Flexibility. As they are open some late evening and are able to offer them a mix of hours and days to suit their needs.
- Access to innovation funds allowing them to put their ideas in to practice
- On-going training and development opportunities, 5 weeks Annual Leave plus study leave
- Inclusion on our corporate medical indemnity insurance with the Medical Defence Union
Similar searches: England
More search results
GP Clinical Lead (salaried) - £11,500 per session…
Part Time Practice GP - Earls Court Health and We…
Quality Lead - General Practitioner (Home based, …
General Practitioner - Kington - Herefordshire
GPs required in Doncaster and Sheffield for £90-1…