An opportunity to work within a forward-thinking set-up embracing change. The practice is consistently looking at new ways of working, including e-consult, increased point of care testing and EZ Doc implantation to reduce admin. The practice is a GP training practice and offers a supportive working environment.
Salary - £9,000 - £10,000 (experience dependent) + indemnity paid in full + 6 weeks annual leave + 1 week study leave
Location - Dulwich
The surgery -
- Training practice
- Weekly clinical meetings
- Forward-thinking, dynamic set-up
- Purpose-built practice
- High levels of support
- Prescribing Pharmacists to assist with prescriptions
- Advanced nurse practitioners
- Clinically led, by you and the other GPs
- Wide range of learning and teaching opportunities
- 4 - 8 sessions
- Clinically-focussed position with reduced admin
- Very low home-visiting (about 1 per week)
- Realistic workload!
The benefits -
- Returning to a clinically-based role
- £9,000 - £10,000 per session (experience dependent)
- Full indemnity cover paid by the practice
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave + 1 week study leave
- Clinical progression encouraged and supported
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Similar searches: Southwark