Benefit from working within a vibrant and happy purpose built teaching practice situated within easy commute of Northwich, Chester, Altrincham and Warrington. Work within a strong GP team including Salaried and Partner GPs, as well as an extensive highly skilled clinical and administrative team. The surgery offers a wide range of facilities and equipment to a very high standard, including extensive computerisation, and has been 'noteless' since 1992. Partners' interests/clinical assistant sessions include Occupational Medicine, Post Graduate and Undergraduate medical training and membership of Clinical Commissioning Group. This is truly an outstanding practice. A BMA contract is offered with this position as well as payment of indemnity.
- £81,000.00 FTE per annum
- Payment of Indemnity
- BMA contract
- Cheshire (West)
- Purpose built GP premises
- Highly regarded, Good CQC
- Well-organised, efficient admin team
- Up to 8 sessions per week
- Well-triaged appointments, designed to make your work more efficient
- Proactive steps taken to reduce paperwork going to GPs
- Great team environment
- Your own, well-equipped, good-sized consultation room
- Newly Qualified GPs considered
- Excellent financial package, plus additional benefits
- NHS pension
- Payment of indemnity fees
- Paid CPD
- 7 weeks' holiday
- BMA model contract
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Similar searches: Cheshire