Salaried GP vacancy in Birmingham: up to £10,000 per session + full indemnity + NHS pension
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a friendly, well-established practice that has just moved to a brand new purpose built facility in the Birmingham area
The current partners have up to 8 sessions available but would consider anyone willing to commit to at least 4 sessions.
The package is an outstanding one and are paying up to:
Up to £10,000 per session + Full indemnity & NHS pension
Breakdown of the practice
- 8500 Patients
- 2 Partners
- 5 Salaried GP’s
- Full Nursing Support team in place
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- Practice Manager / Business manager
- Additional services/clinics performed on site- Dermatology
- Weekly clinical meetings
Typical set up of the day
- 15 appointments in the morning
- one session out of the week will be purely for admin
- 15 appointments in the afternoon
- 1.1hr allocated for admin- per session
- Home visits- triaged by duty doctor, then allocated to one of the team following that
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to William Smith on wsmith@ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 006 5862 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Similar searches: Birmingham
More search results
GP Clinical Lead (salaried) - £11,500 per session…
Part Time Practice GP - Earls Court Health and We…
Quality Lead - General Practitioner (Home based, …
General Practitioner - Kington - Herefordshire
GPs required in Doncaster and Sheffield for £90-1…