Do you want the flexibility and the comfort of working from home as a GP? Prehaps youd like some extra money after putting the children to bed or prehaps you would just like some extra money over the winter evenings without having to go and sit in a clinical enviroment.
With my client, you can work anywhere in the UK any day of the year – providing you are in a quiet and confidential environment
You must be able to provide the below documents to work with this client – if you are unable to, unfortunately an application cannot be made.
- Up to date CV
- Identification Document (current Passport or Driving License) If not providing Passport as ID, a copy of your birth certificate.
- Copy of current GMC certificate
- Copy of your current Insurance / Medical Protection Certificate.
MPS: Must state OOH/Unscheduled care on the certificate
MDDUS: Must State "GP ONLINE" sessions per week
MDU: Must state E-consultations under special provisions as well as OOH / Unscheduled care.
- Appraisal document form 4 and/or revalidation certificate for newly qualified GP's without an appraisal
- Copy of your current DBS certificate - Issued within 3 years
- Mental Capacity Act Certificate, Information Governance/Data Protection Certificate,Adult Safeguarding Certificate and Child Safeguarding Certificate Level 3 - I can send a free link for you to do these if you do not have any of them.
- Two references
- A copy of a recent bank statement cover sheet - this is to validate your bank details for payment should you be successful in your application and training
- Completed client application form
- Professional photo to use as a display picture
- Copy of your current GMC certificate
- Scanned signature which is used for prescriptions that you issue – this must be black ink on plain white paper
This Client is Regulated by the CQC and is a NHS commissioned technology platform.
They are also HIPAA approved including secure end point encrypted video platform.
They have received these statuses as the client is very secure and safe.
Appointments are 10 minutes long with most patients issues being resolved within this time frame. However if the patients appointment exceeds this time, that is not an issue as the patient will simply incur a further fee for the extended appointment.
You can issue prescriptions to the patients local pharmacy and also make referrals to local health providers. If you feel a patient can help themselves at home you send home treatment kits for sexual health screening for example.
You will receive full online training to work with client. You are advised to have 3 hours to do this although it can take up to 4 hours. You can take your training all at once or in stages. This includes;
Stage 1: A complete run through of our bespoke online surgery with a member of their team
Stage 2: Put everything from platform 1 into practice through a series of challenging mock consultations. Assistance and guidance provided.
Stage 3: Pre-Live - undertaken as a mock consultation with no guidance
Standard Shift: Monday - Friday 09.00-20.00 £65 per hour
Premium Shift: Monday - Friday 06.00-08.59 and 20.01-22.00 £75.00 per hour
Saturday - Sunday 06.00-22.00 £75.00 per hour
If you would be interested in working with me for this private client,or have any furthur questions, then please get into contact or alternativley submit your CV below via applying for this role
Similar searches: England