Salaried GP to join practice in Hertford: up to £10,000 per session, full/part time
A fantastic opportunity to join a very well supported, medium sized practice in the Welwyn area. The role benefits from a very forward thinking practice which promotes work life balance, inclusivity and collaboration. The Practice is more of a traditional GP setup that hosts a CCG in hours visiting service. It is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to develop in a stable practice, located in a beautiful and historic area.
The package is an outstanding one and are paying :
up to £10,000 per session, 4 - 8 sessions a week available
- Based in new purpose-built surgery
- Outstanding team and support structure
- 8,000 List Size
- 2 Partners (One is a GPswi in Dermatology)
- 3 GPs (Including a GP Retainer)
- 2 Practice Nurses
- 1 Nurse Prescriber (Diabetes Lead)
- 1 HCA
- 1 Clinical Pharmacist
- Well supported admin team operating a workflow optimisation scheme.
- Strong and stable team of employed GPs and Nurses with diverse specialist interests
- Amble Parking
- Mixed patient base
- CQC Rating- Good
- Using Systm One and EPS
HOME VISITS are covered by the In hours visiting service that has been commissioned by the local CCG.
15 Appointments per session.
Duty GP deals with on the day emergency appointments, general queries and telephone triage.
Sessions have flexible start times.
Independent Practice, successful applicant would work just at this site.
0203 006 5862
Similar searches: Hertford