Exciting OOH - Yorkshire
AppLocum are recruiting for a massive OOH provider in the Yorkshire area.
With a mixture of GP Surgeries, OOH, WIC, UCC, Telephone Triage and Mobile visits to choose from there's something to suit all requirements
Shifts are available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day,
Shifts range from 4 to 14 hours long.
Location - Yorkshire
System - System One
Rates - £75 - £120 including paid breaks
Job Specification - Providing general medical services to registered and unregistered patients.
You can choose work in a variety of settings and locations across West Yorkshire. This client is a community owned organisation, separate from the NHS and committed to putting the patients first.
As there are an abundance of sites there are fantastic travel links for many including sites as you exit the M62 if coming across from the North West.
This client recently received a locum feedback score of 96% positive, which shows how fantastic they are to work with.
Feel free to contact me for more information anytime on 0161 711 0655 and ask for Luke or apply via the application button below.
Who are Applocum?
AppLocum is a multi-discipline recruiter for salaried and locum healthcare professionals. With the fundamental belief that each Client and Candidate are unique, we ensure that a tailor-made service be offered and delivered upon by listening to what is required.
Formed by a selection of professionals working within healthcare including, General Practice, Practice Management and Medical Recruitment. AppLocum provides cost-effective, practical, smart staffing solutions with key focus on the individual having taken the core values and skills.
Why register with Applocum?
- Weekly, hassle free, prompt payments.
- Diverse/flexible sessions offered.
- Support forums and advice from one of our Clinical Directors.
- Smart contact – no nuisance calls during work, select Text, Email, WhatsApp if more convenient.
- Quick and easy registration.
- No call centres.
- Your own personal senior recruitment consultant with a vast experience in working with locums in your area and getting you into the ideal work that you want, at rates you want and in locations you want!
- No hassle, straight talking and hard working to get you work.
- ‘Apployalty’ – Our way of saying thank you for working with us.
Similar searches: Yorkshire & Humber
More search results
GP Clinical Lead (salaried) - £11,500 per session…
Part Time Practice GP - Earls Court Health and We…
Quality Lead - General Practitioner (Home based, …
General Practitioner - Kington - Herefordshire
GPs required in Doncaster and Sheffield for £90-1…