Salaried GP in Milnrow, Rochdale
Due to retirement, a rare opportunity has arisen to join our team
We are a long established and well regarded practice situated in a village setting with excellent links to the motorway and Manchester.
We are looking to recruit the final piece of our jigsaw.
This is a part-time vacancy to cover 4 – 6 sessions per week (to be confirmed / agreed)
Salary : negotiable dependant upon experience / skills.
Indemnity also included.
- List size approx 6300
- 4 partners (3 clinical and 1 non clinical)
- 1 Nurse Practitioner
- 1 Practice Nurse (Nurse led Chronic Disease management clinics)
- 1 HCA
- A conscientious and loyal team of administrative and support staff.
- Maximum achievement in QOF services.
- EMIS Web
- Actively involved in a wide range of Enhanced Services including:- Minor surgery, Joint injections, Sexual Health: Implants and IUCD
- Provider of Minor Surgery to patients within the Rochdale Borough
For further practice information, please visit the surgery website: www.milnrowvillagepractice.co.uk
The ideal candidate should have high clinical standards and be proactive in taking part in further development of our practice. We seek someone friendly with a desire to engage, motivate and innovate. They should be an organised, flexible, team player with good communication skills. We are willing to wait for the right candidate.
Please contact Alison Wallace (Partner – non clinical) on email@example.com or: 01706 358 755 for informal enquiries or to arrange a visit to the practice.
Apply with covering letter and CV to:-
Alison Wallace (Salaried GP Vacancy)
Milnrow Village Practice
44-48 Newhey Road
Similar searches: Greater Manchester
More search results
Salaried GP or GP Partnership in Rushden, Northan…
Harborough Field Surgery
GP Partner/Salaried GP in South Northamptonshire
GP Vacancy in Edinburgh
Restalrig Park Medical Centre
Partner\Salaried GP in Dorchester, Dorset
Antrium Health Centre
GP Partner or Salaried GP with a view to partners…
Wells Health Centre