A unique opportunity to join one of the largest healthcare charities in the country as a Lifestyle Medicine GP. This not-for-profit organisation has a preventative medicine approach to improving wellbeing and takes a quality-not-quantity approach to clinical workloads.
This role is based in the beautiful city of Edinburgh, in a smart practice environment. You will have a very manageable workload that will involve completing hour-long Health Assessments with patients as well as 15-minute GP appointments. Their patient continuity of care is outstanding due to the broad range of services offered within the practice.
This is a growing organisation, offering fantastic opportunities around skills development and career progression. There are a growing number of GPs working across the company, and staff retention is excellent!
- Based in the picturesque Scottish capital city - Edinburgh!
- Excellent premises
- Provides full Primary care services, including Family Planning, Chronic Disease Management, Sexual Health Advice, Vaccinations, Travel Advice, and enhanced services
- Quality approach to patient care with a broad range of services
- Fantastic work/life balance, predictable working day
- Offers an excellent portfolio career opportunity
- Four sessions per week; Mondays and Wednesdays
- Complete hour-long health assessments with patients
- 15-minute GP appointments
- No home-visiting
- Generous admin time
- Genuine 8 hour working day from 09:00 - 18:00 (including lunch hour)
- £90,000 full-time equivalent salary
- Annual leave + study leave
- Private Healthcare
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Indemnity paid
- Gym Membership
- Clinical progression with an emphasis on training
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
We have been voted as the 2021 Most Outstanding Primary Care Recruitment Company, at the Global Excellence Awards. We are also Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and finalists for the HealthInvestor Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!