This is a fantastic opportunity for a GP to join a modern, forward-thinking and exciting practice near Maidstone. Offering 15-minute appointments, only 12 patient consultations per session (lowest in the area), one session of duty per week (never all day), optional extended hours and the absolute minimum number of home visits, this is an opportunity not to be missed! The practice has a young and dynamic partnership as well as a very stable team of salaried GPs already in post. The Partners actively encourage the pursuit of any specialist interests or further progression by not capping your study leave and providing internal courses where possible! A patient centric approach is key at the practice and it has led to them being one of the most highly regarded GP surgeries in the area. The feedback we have had from GPs we've already helped secure positions at this practice has been fantastic!
Salary - £11,000 - £12,000 per session + NHS pension + 6 weeks' leave + uncapped study leave
Location - Maidstone
- In a nice area just on the outskirts of Maidstone
- Multi-disciplined team, including ANP, Practice Nurses, Clinical Pharmacists and more
- Highly organised admin and management team, including IT and Compliance Leads
- CQC Good and high achievers with QOF scores
- Supportive of specialist interests and development
- Lovely building with modern clinical and treatment rooms
Your role -
- 4 - 6 sessions per week Salaried GP
- 15-minute appointments
- 12 patients contacts per session
- No extended hours
- Only one session of duty clinic per week
- Minimum amount of home-visits
The benefits -
- Salaried GP - £11,000- £12,000 per session
- No extended hours
- Only one session of duty per week
- 6 weeks' annual leave + BH
- Uncapped study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!