An excellent opportunity for you to take on a leadership role without the financial risk of Partnership. You will join an incredibly well-backed surgery, playing a leading role in the day-to-day management of both the team and the practice itself alongside the well-established (5+ years) Senior Practice Manager.
Working hand-in-hand with the Trust, you will benefit from all of the resources, support and central function the Trust can bring to bear whilst still retaining autonomy in the day-to-day management of the surgery.
You'll work with a young, dynamic team of GPs, several of which were placed by us and who have back very positively since.
Your week will be split between clinical work, lead work and CPD time, with a four day week typically consisting of three days of clinical work, half a day of lead work and half a day of paid CPD.
Salary - £13,000-14,000 per session depending on experience
Location - Market Weighton
The surgery -
- Teaching Practice
- Geared towards reducing GP workload
- Clinical support team of Advanced Clinical Practitioners, Clinical Pharmacists, Mental Health workers, Podiatrists and a Single-Point-of-Access Team from the PCN which handles all the care home work
- Documents are processed by the Trust centrally and are only sent to the practice if they require your action
- Paid CPD time reducing your weekly working hours
- Pleasant population with good mix of ages - pockets of deprivation but generally middle class
- Superb IT structure and support - highly organised practice
- CQC Good
Your role -
- Clinical Lead with responsibilities to include:
- Supervision of the clinical team
- Dealing with internal and external complaints
- General day-to-day management alongside Senior Practice Manager
- 3-4 days per week
- Very reasonable workload
- 14 patients per session
- 15-minute appointments for all
- Whole team coffee break every morning
- Duty day in tandem with three ACPs - mostly triage-based for the GP
- Virtually no home visits
The benefits -
- Rigidly-adhered-to BMA contract
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 10% paid CPD time every week
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
More search results
**SENIOR GP/CLINICAL LEAD ** E LONDON ** 6 SESSI…
Dream Medical Limited
Salaried GP vacancy in Willesden Green– N.W. LOND…
Walm Lane Surgery
Lead GP Oldham
Hope Citadel Healthcare
GP's for BC-Practice in the "Hawaii of Canada"-Be…
GP in Clapham, London SW4
Dr Curran and Partner