Salaried GP (with view to Partnership, if desired)
This is a superb opportunity to work at a forward-thinking, supportive, GP Training practice in rural West Wales. Administration is reduced to the point where you see a maximum of 3 letters per day, and you will be working in a multi-disciplinary team with the support of ANPs, Paramedics and a Clinical Pharmacist. With the practice recently having moved into purpose-built premises, this is a great time for a GP to join a practice with a potential view to Partnership.
Salary - £10,000 - £11,000 per session + 6 weeks' annual leave + BHs + Study leave + NHS pension
Location - West Wales, commutable from Aberystwyth
The surgery -
- Forward-thinking practice based in West Wales
- Recently approved GP Training Practice
- 100% QAIF rating for the past 7 years
- Support of ANPs, Paramedics and a Clinical Pharmacist
- Traditionally run GP partnership with a forward-thinking twist
- Excellent patient reviews
- GMS practice
- Moving into a brand-new building imminently
Your role -
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Reasonable number of patient contacts, 30 patients per day
- 15-minute face to face appointments
- Heavily reduced administrative burden
- Minimal home visits
- Using Vision clinical system
- Usually finished by 5.30/6pm
- View to Partnership available if desired
The benefits -
- £10,000 - £11,000 per session
- 6 weeks' annual leave + BHs
- BMA model contract
- Study leave
- NHS pension
For further details on this exceptional role, please click the Apply Now button. If you can specify the best time to talk, please do; we will get in touch when it suits you best. You will then be contacted by one of our specialist consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
If you would like to talk ahead of sending us your CV, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence and we will not send your details to any practice without your expressed consent to do so.
Is this role almost right for you, but not quite ticking all the boxes? If so, we have hundreds of other roles available and can also work proactively to find you your perfect post.
For the past two years running, we have been voted as Recruitment Company of the Year at the General Practice Awards, and we were Highly Commended in the Best Public Sector Agency at the Recruiter Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands!
For every placement we make, Menlo Park plants two trees! We plant one on your behalf and the other on the surgery's behalf. By planting two trees we offset 0.6 tonnes of CO2, the equivalent of driving 1,466 miles in a standard car. We want to contribute towards helping save the planet!
Similar searches: Wales