You would be joining a large team of permanent GPs, as well as Nurse Practioners, Pharmacists and HCAs. The practice have succeeded in greatly reducing the workload for GPs, with the majority of visits done by the nursing team, and clinical staff supported by a highly efficient clerical team. The surgery already train medical students, and are keen to invest in further clinical development for any GP coming on board.
Located just outside Newport, just off the M4 and easily commutable from Cardiff. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Growing patient list of just over 7,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Permanent GPs, as well as Pharmacists, Nurses and NPs
- Offering 4- 8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of permanent GPs
- Low duty Doctor and minimal home visits
Package and Benefits
- £76,000 - £80,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests areas
- Ability to become involved in teaching
- Optional view to a lucrative Partnership available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.