The practice has taken great strides in improving efficiency and ensuring that GPs have the time and space to focus on their clinical duties and to develop clinical interest areas. A lucrative view to Partnership is available on an optional basis, and whether or not you choose this you will enjoy a direct influence over the future development of the surgery. You will be working with a relatively young team of GPs, and have the support of an experienced group of clinical staff including ANPs and Paramedics. This will ensure a reasonable workload, low home visits, as well as great support.
Located in the Torquay area within commutable distance of Exeter and Paignton, with ample on-site parking
- Varied patient list with a manageable workload, and great support from a multi-disciplinary clinical team including Paramedics
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 - £89,600 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Able to provide sponsorship for a Tier 2 Visa
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.
Similar searches: Devon