This is a well-staffed, modern, purpose-built surgery with a strong existing team of permanent GPs, as well as ANPs, Paramedics and Pharmacists. They are a tight-knit group, offering excellent support and a well-managed, flexible work-load. You would also benefit from low home visits, minimal admin, and no Duty Doctor requirement. The surgery would happily employ a GP between 4 and 8 sessions per week.
Located just outside Exeter, just off the A377 within easy commute of Crediton and Okehampton. On-site parking is available for GPs
- Established patient list of just over 6000, with low admin and home visits, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team including Practice Nurses, ANPs, Pharmacist, Paramedics and HCAs
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- Successful dispensing surgery
Package and Benefits
- £89,600 - £92,800 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP dependent on experience (£11,200 - £11,600 session rate)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- Support for development of special interests
- Option to join a lucrative Partnership
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Similar searches: Devon