The practice have built a strong multi-disciplinary team consisting of GPs, Nursing Staff, Pharmacists and Paramedics - creating an excellent level of support for an incoming GP of any experience level. They're a tight-knit group with regular clinical meets and coffee breaks through the week, and they also provide a well-managed work-plan for an incoming GP, with low home visits and minimal admin.
Located in South Bristol, easily commutable from Bath and the centre of Bristol. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Stable patient list of just over 9,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including ANPs, Pharmacists and HCAs
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of Partnered and Salaried GPs
- High performing with QOF and CQC, with low staff turnover
Package and Benefits
- £88,00 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP dependent on experience
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
- Option for Partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.