The practice is located between Thetford and Norwich, and the team are now seeking another GP to join their well established team. This is a really exciting opportunity in the desirable Norfolk area, with the chance to develop a portfolio career with the support of a stable, traditional Partnership.
You will be working within a strong GP team which works closely with the wider multi disciplinary team, consisting of Nurses, ANPs, Physician Associates, Pharmacists and more. The practice itself is a single site, purpose built health centre which uses system one. The team pride themselves on their range of additional services provided, meaning there is plenty of scope for you to undertake or continue with your special interest area within the practice.
This is a friendly and social practice which utilises all of its resources to provide the highest level of patient care, they have consistently been rated as Good by CQC and are keen to maintain a balanced working environment.
- Salaried GP Job
- 4-8 sessions available
- Single site working
- Traditional Partnership
- Opportunity to develop your career including a Portfolio
- System One
- Minimal home visits
- Training practice with chance to get involved in training
- Semi rural practice with parking on site
Package and Benefits
- Part time and Full time considered
- £11,500 - £12,000 per session depending on experience
- £92,000 for newly qualified GP (FTE) up to £96,000 (FTE) for an experienced GP
- Support for special interest areas
- GMS contract
- BMA model contract for mat/pat/sickness etc.
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD
- NHS pension
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Similar searches: Thetford