This is an exciting opportunity for a Salaried GP in Dagenham. The incoming GP will be joining a well established team including Partners, Salaried GPs, Nurse, Pharmacist and other clinicians via the PCN. The practice is a well managed site which welcomes in medical students and can provide opportunities for you to develop your career further. For example, the practice has an additional clinic in Minor Surgery.
With a Good CQC and excellent patient feedback, you will be joining a happy and stable team. All levels of experience will be considered. The practice is based on a single site which is located in a purpose built health centre with ample parking on site, which is also easily reached by public transport.
- 4-8 sessions per week
- Salaried role
- Option for development or to pursue a special interest area
- Purpose built health centre
- 4 hour sessions
- Well maintained partnership
- EMIS based practice
- Supportive team on site including GPs, Nurse and Pharmacist plus support from PCN
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 - £11,000 per session
- Opportunity to partake in additional services such as the Minor Surgery clinic
- NHS Pension
- Annual leave and study leave pro rata
- Sessions with built in admin time
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Recent relevant GP experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please contact our consultant Louse O'Grady who covers this particular role and the Dagenham area. She can be contacted on 01423 638 287 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Similar searches: Dagenham