The surgery are seeking someone to join working 4 to 6 sessions a week across Mon-Wed. The role is at a high achieving practice with a good CQC report and high QOF score. The practice is involved in teaching and training so there would be opportunities to get involved in this as well as receiving support for developing interest areas. The workload is very well managed with the GPs undertaking 14 consultations per session which is a combination of face to face and telephone consultations. Home visits are very low and session start and finish times are flexible. The GPs are supported by a highly efficient team of clinical and clerical support staff.
- Seeking Salaried GP
- 4-6 Sessions Mon-Wed
- Training and teaching opportunities
- Support for development
- Flexible session start and finish times
- Duty doc done on rota basis, 1 - 2 sessions a week
- 14 consultations per session
- Low home visits
- Use EMIS Web
- Good CQC Report
- High QOF score
- Strong team of existing Partners and Salaried GPs
- List size of circa 10,000
Package and Benefits
- Up to £11,000 per session per annum
- Indemnity covered
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD leave
- NHS Pension enrolment
- Contract in line with BMA model contract
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call Dave Thorburn in our Primary Care team on 01423 850421.