This is a unique opportunity to join a highly regarded training practice in the role of Salaried GP, joining an experienced team of clinicians in a purpose built, high quality surgery. The practice has worked hard to minimise GP workload and admin, employing a large MDT consisting of Nurses and Pharmacists. The structure of the surgery has also minimised GP home visits, giving you more time to pursue specialist clinical interest areas, and if desired become involved in the teaching and training side of things. There would also be the option to become a Partner within the practice, if desired.
- Growing patient list of just over 10,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including Pharmacists and Nurses
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of Partners and Salaried GPs
- High earning training practice
- Low on call, and no extended hours necessary
- SystmOne practice software
Package and Benefits
- Up to £12,000 per session, dependent on experience
- Indemnity paid
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- Option to work with Registrars and Medical Students
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship available
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
- Newly qualified GPs welcome
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.