A forward thinking practice with an excellent reputation is seeking a Salaried GP (with the opportunity for partnership, if desired) near Skegness. They strive to provide a comprehensive service of high standard family medicine. The traditional values of being a family doctor are retained against a background of a modern progressive medical practice.
Offering between 4 and 8 sessions per week available with flexibility on the working days. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP or GP Partner alongside a dynamic team of colleagues, with a wealth of support around you.
- Dispensing practice with a list size of approximately 7,000 patients, meaning they are a high earning practice
- Highly organised practice with superb support infrastructure and a reputation for high quality care
- Experienced GP and Nursing team in place
- Manageable workload with rare home visits required
- Practice uses SystmOne
Package and Benefits
- £11,000 - £11,500 per session per annum
- Genuine view to partnership, if desired
- Indemnity covered
- NHS pension enrolment
- 6 weeks annual leave pro rata
- 1 week study leave pro rata
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.