We are recruiting a Salaried GP (with partnership available immediately with full parity, if desired) in a fantastic practice located in North Aberdeenshire on the coast.
You would be working in a modern purpose built practice with a great team of GP Partners and other clinicians, delivery primary care services to the local community. The practice pride themselves on creating a great working environment with real attention paid to work life balance. You would have a manageable workload and be given the opportunity to work flexibly to fit around your personal interests and family.
The practice has just become a training practice and they are very supportive of specialist interest development.
There is a genuine opportunity for partnership with full parity immediately and no buy in required. There is also the potential of a 'Golden Hello' for a GP looking to relocate.
- 4-8 sessions a week available and flexible on working days
- Modern purpose built practice in a stunning coastal location
- Fantastic IT infrastructure and integration in clinical rooms and training facilities
- Practice list size is approximately 12,000 patients
- Excellent clinical support team including 3 GP Partners, 4 ANPs, Clinical Pharmacist, Practice Nurses and HCAs
- Manageable workload with 14 patients per session and 15 minute appointments
- No home visits for GPs
- Well managed duty doctor with additional support from an ANP and Care Co-ordinator
- Training practice
- Vision practice software
Package and Benefits
- £90,000-£99,000 FTE basic salary, dependent on experience
- Potential 'Golden Hello' for someone relocating
- Partnership available with 100% parity and no buy in
- Indemnity paid
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship possible
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Similar searches: Aberdeenshire