Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery near Uttoxeter that is long-established, very successful, very high achieving and offers a friendly, cohesive working environment. The practice has a highly functioning team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners all working to achieve excellent patient outcomes and supported with excellent internal processes and structure through their Practice Manager and administrative team (min 2 years post qualification experience required).
- 7-8 sessions a week available
- No extended hours required
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- Over 10,000 patients
- EMIS Web practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- Circa £88,000 FTE
- NHS Pension
- Indemnity Cover
- Partnership drawing at full parity, full time circa £140,000
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- 2 years post qualification primary care experience
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Similar searches: Staffordshire
More search results
**SENIOR GP/CLINICAL LEAD ** E LONDON ** 6 SESSI…
Dream Medical Limited
Salaried GP vacancy in Willesden Green– N.W. LOND…
Walm Lane Surgery
Lead GP Oldham
Hope Citadel Healthcare
GP's for BC-Practice in the "Hawaii of Canada"-Be…
GP in Clapham, London SW4
Dr Curran and Partner