Please read on if you wish to work in a surgery in central Leeds that is long-established, successful, invests in all its staff and provides a friendly, supportive working environment. The practice has a very stable and highly functioning team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners all working to achieve excellent patient outcomes and supported with excellent internal processes and structure through their Practice Manager and administrative team. This role will provide you with clinical satisfaction and non clinical duties to help continue the success of the practice with strategic development work.
- 4 sessions a week available
- Clinical and strategic development work (designated sessions for each)
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- Modern surgery with excellent facilities
- On-site parking
- System One practice software
- Very friendly and cohesive team
Package and Benefits
- £84,000-£92,000 FTE
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension enrolment
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Primary Care team on 01423 850420.