Salaried Consultant Dermatologist / GP with a specialist interest in Dermatology - Canterbury
Be a leader in clinical excellence! We're looking for a passionate Consultant Dermatologist or GP with a Specialist Interest in Dermatology to join one of our clients’ innovative team in the Canterbury Area. You'll collaborate with a versatile team of skilled professionals, including both clinical and non-clinical staff, ensuring you receive robust support in your role.
In your role you will conduct clinical audits, perform lifestyle-focused patient assessments, and participate in cutting-edge tele-dermatology clinics.
- Specialty: Adult General Dermatology
- Patient Load: Handle 16 patients per session
- Time-Efficient Care: Provide quality attention in just 15 minutes per patient.
- Optimised Sessions: Explore the option for compressed 10-minute sessions, with the potential for three sessions in a single day.
- NHS Pension
- 30 days annual leave.
- Required to work across 3 sites
- Full GMC registration
- MRCP or equivalent
If you would like to apply for the above role, then please email a copy of your CV to Nikhil at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can apply by uploading your CV through this site.
If you would like to enquire for any further information, then please call 020 3006 5865 to speak to one of our expert consultants who can assist in calculating your commute and answering any queries or questions you may have!