GP Partner vacancy(4-8 sessions) Ely, Cambridgeshire
We welcome applications from experienced and newly qualified GP’s wishing to work either part or full time to join our friendly, enthusiastic and truly multidisciplinary team, where you can develop your clinical interests and career. Our practice has a great reputation with staff, patients and consultant colleagues in the local area for providing high quality care. We have a strong ethos of supporting our staff and operate an open door policy ensuring you will always be supported.
We have recently moved into our lovely extended and renovated building in the heart of Ely. Ely is a lovely, developing market town, rural yet with good employment prospects and schools and within easy reach of Cambridge (20 minutes by car) and London (75 minutes by train).
- List size 17,600 patients with a growing population.
- Currently 4 Partners, 5 Salaried GPs plus 2 GP Registrars. We have a clinical buddy support system.
- 2 Advanced Clinical Practitioners, 2 Nurse Prescribers, first contact physio, a skilled medicines management team - including pharmacists and med techs.
- A highly skilled nursing team of 10 nurses and 7 HCA’s.
- Supportive management team, including an IT manager. Part dispensing with a highly trained dispensary team.
- Special interests are encouraged – currently including research, gynaecology, minor surgery, medical officers for a local private school and elderly care rehabilitation ward.
- We are a training practice for GP registrars and Cambridge/ London medical students.
- GMS contract; System One-paper light; consistently high QOF achievers and offer a wide range of enhanced services.
- Daily coffee meeting plus a timetable of regular educational meetings help with appraisal requirements.
- Informal visits welcome.
Similar searches: Cambridgeshire