Salaried GP - Banbury, Oxfordshire - up to £11,000 per session (No On Call, No Home Visits)
An exciting opportunity for a Salaried GP to join a dynamic Training and Research Practice located in the heart of Banbury, Oxfordshire. The incoming GP will join a longstanding practice team with an established reputation for providing excellent patient care.
A bespoke and flexible job plan will be agreed for each clinician along with an innovative setup of the day designed to reduce unnecessary GP workload.
- Teaching & Training practice
- Full multidisciplinary support team inc with multiple GPs onsite each day
- Full Support team of (ANPs, Practice Nurses, HCAsPharmacists, ANPs, Physios, MHPs, PAs, ECPs and more)
- A large variety of specialist clinics inc (Minor surgery, joint injections, family planning, women's health, dermatology, and more)
- EMIS Clinical System
- High-quality support is given to ensure all personal/professional goals are met inc:
- Full support for those who wish to pursue further development or qualifications.
- Support and contacts provided to develop your portfolio career pathway
- Daily debrief over coffee for all clinicians
- In-house educational program
- 12 Patients per session (15-minute appointments)
- Flexible working arrangements to accommodate childcare/personal circumstances
- All GPs leave on time
- No Home Visits
- No out-of-hours or weekend commitments
- Some flexibility for remote working
Any other clinical or contractual queries will be covered during an initial informal discussion.
This will only take around 30 minutes and is usually conducted via Zoom or Teams (video conference)
This is also an opportunity to have any and all questions you have either in relation to clinical procedures or anything to do with your employment contract
Working days and start dates are fully flexible for the right candidate but once someone has been appointed the position will be closed.
Should both parties be interested to explore the opportunity further you will then be invited for a practice visit.
To progress please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality), how many sessions you would be happy to consider along with the widest array of your availability for a video or telephone call
Look forward to hearing from you,
07787021407 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More search results
**SENIOR GP/CLINICAL LEAD ** E LONDON ** 6 SESSI…
Dream Medical Limited
Salaried GP vacancy in Willesden Green– N.W. LOND…
Walm Lane Surgery
Lead GP Oldham
Hope Citadel Healthcare
GP's for BC-Practice in the "Hawaii of Canada"-Be…
GP in Clapham, London SW4
Dr Curran and Partner