Salaried GP - Aylesbury - £11,500 - £12,500 per session (No On-Call - No Visits)
Unique opportunity for a Salaried GP to join a truly dynamic forward thinking practice in Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire.
The long standing clinical team has a reputation of delivering high quality care and prides itself on patient satisfaction.
Ideally, the practice team would like the incoming GP to commit to a minimum of 6 sessions
- Innovative setup to minimise GP workload,
- Unrivaled flexibility to accommodate outside commitments
- No On-Call, No Visits.
- 15,000 patients
- 6 Salaried GPs
- Extensive nursing team inc 5 ANPs
- 7 PNs, 5 HCAs, 3 Physicians associates
- 2 Practice Based Clinical Prescribing Pharmacists
- Independent Prescriber
- DSN (Diabetes Specialist Nurse)
- In house Sexual Health, Health Visitor, Palliative Care Nurse, and Midwifery services
- EMIS WEB Clinical System
- Full support for GPs who wish to develop specialist interests
- Weekly clinical meeting; teaching and training sessions; Safeguarding and BLS provided in house
Clinical Admin Team
- Clinical documents are managed by the pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and clerical team (workflow optimisation), usual number of documents sent to GPs are around 10 per day
- Outsourced repeat script signing, medication reviews and high risk drug monitoring
Typical Set Up
- Maximum 15 telephone consultations per session with 3 face-to-face slots available (to see own triaged patients)
- NO HOME VISITS
- No on calls
- Half day per month practice closure for CPD / Protected Learning Time
- Flexible start/finish times
Any other clinical or contractual queries will be covered during an initial informal discussion usually conducted via Zoom or Teams (video conference) and will take around 25 mins.
This is mainly an opportunity to have any and all questions you have either either clinical or contractual
Working days and start dates are fully flexible for the right candidate but once someone has been appointed the position will be closed.
Should both parties be interested to explore the opportunity further you will then be invited for a practice visit.
To progress please send over a copy of your CV (will be treated with full confidentiality), how many sessions you would be happy to consider along with the widest array of your availability for a video or telephone call
Look forward to hearing from you,
07787021407 and send your CV to email@example.com
More search results
**SENIOR GP/CLINICAL LEAD ** E LONDON ** 6 SESSI…
Dream Medical Limited
Salaried GP vacancy in Willesden Green– N.W. LOND…
Walm Lane Surgery
Lead GP Oldham
Hope Citadel Healthcare
GP's for BC-Practice in the "Hawaii of Canada"-Be…
GP in Clapham, London SW4
Dr Curran and Partner