General Practitioner, Feltham, Middlesex
Established by our two GP Directors in 2005, The Practice Group (TPG) is now one of England's leading providers of NHS primary, community and home-based care across our six divisions.
We work extensively with Clinical Commissioning Groups, local authorities and the wider NHS together with private individuals and independent case managers across our six divisions.
TPG General Practice delivers a supported and sustainable quality service for GP surgeries.
TPG Complex Care is focused in delivering high quality home-based complex healthcare services.
TPG Eyes and TPG Dermatology provide a range of innovative community based services including Ophthalmology and Dermatology.
TPG Data Analytics and TPG Primary Care Supportprovide actionable insights, capacity and capability for healthcare providers.
Why join us?
- Spend more time with patients and less time with paperwork
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 5 days CPD leave
- Key roles available in leading practice development, flexible working
- NHS Pension Scheme
- MDU paid for The Practice Group sessions
- Full reimbursed DBS
- Reduced administration burden through a range of centralised support functions
- Being part of a network of general practitioners
- The Practice Academy – offering extensive career development opportunities to meet your career aspirations
- Employee assistance programme
- Optional salary-sacrifice childcare vouchers
- Optional salary-sacrifice car & bike scheme
- Optional retail discount card
We are now recruiting for an experienced GP to our join our practice in Feltham, Middlesex. The practice is located a 5 minute walk from Feltham mainline station.
The practice is a based in a modern purpose built health centre. The patient size is currently around 13,000, growing by around 250 patients per month.
To deliver clinical care to the patients registered and attending the GP surgery. To work closely with the clinical leads and local management team to support the delivery of the surgeries operational plan. The GP is expected to work as part of a cohesive team and, when necessary, take lead responsibility for issues outside their immediate sphere of responsibility.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To provide clinical care to patients as described in the job plan, this will include consultation sessions, telephone triage, correspondence, results, medication reviews and prescription signing and other clinical administration, safeguarding lead, medicals, reports, home visits, surgery meetings and on-call (excluding out of hours).
• To adhere to the highest personal and professional standards as set out by the GMC and to put individual patient care as your priority.
• Working with the Practice Manager and site clinical lead to support the development, delivery and review of the surgery action plan – including list growth, patient satisfaction levels, QOF, enhanced services, KPI targets, resource profile and cost management.
• To work closely with the surgery primary health care team in delivering clinical care, including attendance at practice team meetings.
• Ensure on-going CPD to keep abreast of new clinical developments and maintain an appreciation of the commitments and requirements of the wider clinical workforce
• Ensure that personal mandatory and organisationally required training is up to date
• Ensure engagement with NHS annual strengthened appraisal, PDP production and GMC revalidation.
• Document and report significant events and matters relating to clinical governance to the clinical lead or site manager.
• At all times to behave as a professional clinician and act as ambassador for The Practice
• Current registration with GMC and engaged in regular clinical work
• An experienced doctor with GP accreditation
• MRCGP examination or equivalent experience
• Sound knowledge of the principles and values that support good medical practice
• Good organisational skills
• Will have excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to working as part of a team
• Will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Clear commitment to delivering quality and patient focused services
• Record of continuous professional development
Similar searches: England
More search results
Salaried GP with view to Partnership in Penzance,…
Salaried GP / GP Partner, Leeds
Menlo Park Recruitment
Locum GP needed for OOH in South East London – im…
General Practitioner - Ashford & St Peter's UTC …
General Practitioner - Queen Elizabeth Hospital U…