Due to retirement, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join a friendly and supportive Practice in Wellingborough. We are looking for an enthusiastic New Partner or Salaried GP with a view to Partnership who will share our ethos and commitment to high quality care, to join our team of 3 Partners and 3 salaried GP’s. Wellingborough is close to good leisure facilities, parks, restaurants and bars and is surrounded by leafy villages. There is a large choice of Primary and Secondary schools, including an excellent co-educational independent day school in Wellingborough and the town has excellent links to both the A14 and M1/M6. The Practice takes an innovative approach to the challenges facing Primary Care participating in local initiatives including working at scale, sharing a specialist Paediatric Nurse Team and a Paramedic sharing home visits with other locality Practices.
- Semi-rural Practice, 50 minutes from London by train
- Full or part time – flexibility of days and session times
- Practice with 12,100 patients
- High QOF achievement
- CQC rated: Good
- Experienced clinical support team including 2 specialist nurses, 3 treatment room nurses, 3 health care assistants and a Clinical Pharmacist
- Excellent communication and team working with a welcoming atmosphere
- EMIS Web clinical system
- Study Leave
- Indemnity paid
- Purpose built well maintained premises
If you would like to join our dedicated, friendly and hard-working team providing excellent care to patients, please send your CV and covering letter to: Mrs Karen Wawra, Practice Manager, Redwell Medical Centre, 1 Turner Road, Wellingborough, Northants NN8 4UTor email@ email@example.com
Informal visits are encouraged and welcomed. For further information or an informal chat, contact Karen Wawra or Angie Coles on 01933 672440.
Similar searches: Wellingborough