General Practitioner - Clapham Junction Healthcare Centre
About the Job
Care UK are looking for General Practitioners to work at The Junction Health Centre on a salaried or self-employed basis.
The Junction Health Centre is a dynamic forward thinking GP practice with 8500 registered patients and a busy walk in centre located in South London. It’s a modern, custom built surgery attached to Clapham Junction Train Station, just under the arches. The centre offers a wide range of NHS services from 8am – 8pm, seven days a week. Enhancing healthcare in the area, it makes seeing a GP, receiving treatment for minor illnesses and injuries, and access to health advice, much more convenient for local people.
We are looking for GPs who are able to work on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays, with flexibility to work 1 in 8 weekends (both Saturday and Sunday).
- You will be working as part of a wider team of GPs and ANPs, who'll be there to support you when necessary.
- Our model is safe and efficient with robust governance structures to support you.
- The Junction Health Centre is located between 3 main hospitals. This offers the opportunity to interact with hospital departments and be able to refer patients directly to them.
- We’re flexible too in how you chose to work for us. If you’re looking for a committed salaried position we can offer you a highly competitive salary along with access to our benefits.
- Likewise, if you’re looking for ad-hoc sessions to fit around your other commitments, you can join our team of bank/self-employed GP’s and enjoy above market rates, picking up sessions as and when you have the time to carry them out.
Our Practice Facilities:
- Located at Clapham Junction Train station
- Limited Parking available
- Achieved “Good” CQC rating”
- Be on the GMC Register
- Be on the GP Performers List
- Experienced or new GP with experience/confidence managing acute and chronic presentations for both adult and paediatric pts.
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care.
- Mental health Experience/Training
Salary & Benefits
We have part-time salaried and self-employed jobs available, with shifts ranging from 6 – 12 hours in length.
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary / hourly rates.
- 25 days annual leave for salaried GPs (pro-rata)
- 5 Days study leave for salaried GPs (pro-rata)
- Company pension scheme for salaried GPs
- CPD (including free online and monthly face-to-face training) for salaried GPs
- Regional/National opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers and online discounts for salaried GPs
For more information on The Junction Health Centre, please visit the website:
If you would like to talk to one of our friendly recruiters for further information or for a full, comprehensive job description, please contact Ben Averill, email@example.com / 07811 531508.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.
Applicants must have the right to work in the EU
Similar searches: London (Central)
More search results
Locum GP Required For York
Salaried GP required in Newcastle: 4 - 8 sessions
** WREXHAM £650+ per day GP locum sessions availa…
mbi Medical Ltd
** PONTYCYMMER (Bridgend) PARTNER position availa…
mbi Medical Ltd
** PONTYCYMMER (Bridgend) £9000 per session salar…
mbi Medical Ltd