Excellent practice based south of Oxford, seeking a Salaried GP. Teaching and training practice with support for newly qualified GPs.
Fantastic practice south of Oxford for a Salaried GP to join a very well established practice. The practice is a traditional Partnership with a stable team in place, including Partners, Salaried GPs, Nurses, and lots of support from the developed PCN.
You will be working within a team who pride themselves on their training and research projects. There will be lots of opportunities for you to get involved in teaching and training if this interests you. There is also support to develop yourself clinically, such as pursuing a special interest area.
The practice itself is set within a purpose built premises with parking on site. It operates using EMIS, and the sessions are well organised with 14 contacts and dedicated admin time built into the week.
There is scope for progression here, as there is also an opportunity for Partnership if desired. Please enquire to gather the further details of this role.
- Salaried GP
- GP Partner opportunity with this role too
- Single site working
- Telephone and face to face appointments
- No home visits unless you book them in yourself
- Flexible approach to structuring your own sessions
- Built in admin time
- Dedicated clinical team including Nurses and Pharmacists
- No extended hours for the Salaried GPs
Package and Benefits
- 4-8 sessions available
- £10,500 - £11,000 per session depending on experience
- Up to £88,000 FTE (8 sessions)
- BMA model contract
- Built in admin time
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CPD
- Additional CPD time & resources in the practice
- NHS pension
Tier 2 sponsorship available
- Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
More search results
GP opportunities in Bracknell, Berkshire
Private General Practioner & Health Assessment Do…
OPPORTUNITY IN SOUTH DEVON FOR GPs! UP TO £14,000…
General Practitioner - The Potteries
OPPORTUNITY IN SOUTH FOR GPs! UP TO £14,000 PER M…