An excellent opportunity has developed for a GP to join a highly successful training surgery based in Bournemouth.
You would have the option to come in as either a Salaried or Partner GP, on either a part time or full-time basis. The team is very close knit, meeting regularly through the week, and the surgery pride themselves on providing excellent clinical development options to staff. You would also benefit from a well managed session with protected admin time.
Located in Bournemouth, easily commutable from Christchurch and Poole. Ample on-site parking is provided.
- Stable patient list of just over 20,000 with a low number of home visits, and great support from an experienced permanent clinical team including a Paramedic and ANPs
- Offering 4-8 sessions. Great flexibility on working days and session timings
- Strong existing team of Partnered and Salaried GPs
- High earning training practice
Package and Benefits
- £80,000 - £92,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP dependent on experience
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- BMA model contract
- Support for development of special interests
- Successful training practice
- Option for Partnership available if desired
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Similar searches: Bournemouth
More search results
Salaried GP Bournemouth, Dorset
Shelly Manor and Holdenhurst Medical Centre
OPPORTUNITY IN SOUTH FOR GPs! UP TO £14,000 PER M…
Salaried GP in Gosport, Hampshire
GP Partner in Gosport, Hampshire
Salaried GP in Southampton, Hampshire up to £14,2…