A highly regarded training practice in Ross-on-Wye are currently seeking to bring on board a Salaried GP (with an optional view to Partnership if desired).
The surgery are well established, with a list size just above 9,000 patients. You would benefit from working alongside a friendly team of permanent staff, including GPs, ANPs, Paramedics and Pharmacists, with great flexibility and work/life balance offered. You would also have the option to become involved with teaching and training (if desired)
Located in Ross-on-Wye, within easy commute of Hereford and Gloucester. On-site parking is available for GPs
- Established patient list, with low admin and home visits, and great support from an experienced multi-disciplinary team including Practice Nurses, ANPs, Pharmacist, and HCAs
- Offering 4-8 sessions, with flexibility of working days and session timings
- List size of circa 9000 patients
Package and Benefits
- £84,800 - £88,000 per annum (FTE) for a Salaried GP dependent on experience
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- BMA model contract
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- Support for development of special interests
- Option to join a lucrative Partnership
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Similar searches: Hertfordshire