Well managed practice based in Leighton Buzzard now seeking Salaried GP to expand the clinical team, with between 4 and 8 clinical sessions available.
You will be based primarily in one site, though the practice does operate across two. The site is purpose built and in a residential part of Leighton Buzzard. As a Salaried GP, you will be working with a skilled clinical team, with a well-managed workload consisting of both telephone and face to face appointments.
The practice is well maintained and has plenty of parking on site. It currently operates using System One and holds a "Good" rating by the CQC. The patient demographic has very low levels of deprivation and generally there are very rare home visits.
The practice is in process of becoming a training practice and would welcome GPs that are looking to become a GP trainer or join as one. Additionally, this would be well suited to all levels of experience including those who will be newly qualified.
- 4-8 clinical sessions
- 1 CPD session per week as per BMA recommendations
- System One
- Will become a training practice
- Average of 13 patients per session
- Mix of primarily telephone, and a few face-to-face appointments
- Very few home visits
- Support with training and development through the PCN
- Duty Dr on a rota basis
Package and Benefits
- £10,000 - £11,000 per session depending on experience
- 1 CPD session per 8 clinical sessions
- Full time: 9 sessions
- £99,000 Full Time Equivalent
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- This practice can support a Tier 2 Visa
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.