Fantastic training practice that is now recruiting for a 6-8 session Salaried GP in the Hemel Hempstead area.
The practice operate from a single, well managed site using EMIS. Suitable for all levels of experience.
This is a single site training practice located in a residential area of Hemel Hempstead, they are now looking to bring on another Salaried GP to join their large clinical team. This is a GP Partner led practice which has a traditional, family practice ethos and set up. You will benefit from working within a very skilled clinical team that is led by GPs with over 10 years in the practice.
The practice provides care to approximately 15,000 patients, and has modern consulting rooms and equipment. They are high achievers in QOF and CQC. There is ample parking on site and you can easily reach the practice from surrounding towns including Berkhamstead and St Albans.
There is scope for development with this practice, options include joining as a GP trainer or receiving support to become one. There is also a possible Partnership opportunity within the next 2 years, the practice would be delighted to discuss your plans and goals in more detail.
- 6-8 sessions available
- EMIS system
- Mostly face to face appointments
- 12 minute appointments
- Daily coffee breaks with your colleagues
- Can support a special interest areas
- Scope for development into a portfolio role
- Support for newly qualified GPs
- Extended Hours are on a rota basis (approx 3 hours per month)
Package and Benefits
- £10,500 - £11,000 per session depending on experience
- Up to £88,000 FTE depending on experience
- Part time and full time session options available
- Good CQC
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week CPD pro rata
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GMC registered GP
- Recent, relevant GP experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Included on the NHS Performer's List
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP Job then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest. Louise O'Grady is the consultant for this role, she can be contacted directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01423 638 287.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.