6-8 sessions Salaried GP, Stoke on Trent, no duty doctor requirements, £60,000-£92,000 FTE, (3 years or more primary care experience)
An exciting new opportunity for you to work as a Salaried GP in a successful, patient-centred GP surgery in Stoke on Trent is now available. The practice is well-organised providing excellent practice infrastructure and has a sustainable, clearly defined workload. You'll enjoy working alongside a great team of friendly, supportive colleagues and achieving high quality patient outcomes.
- 6-8 sessions a week available
- Long established practice with excellent support for professional development
- Brilliant infrastructure
- Friendly and cohesive team of GPs
- Excellent clinical support team including ANPs, Nurses and Pharmacists
- Excellent practice facilities
- No duty doctor requirement, rare home visits
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
Package and Benefits
- Circa £10,000-£11,500 per session, per annum depending on skillset and experience
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- 6 weeks annual leave
- 1 weeks cpd leave
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
- 3 years or more NHS primary care experience
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Similar searches: Tyne and Wear