Please read on if you wish to work with a surgery in Bradford that is long-established, very successful, promotes professional development and encourages their GPs to run interest clinics. You will enjoy working in a practice with a stable, friendly and dynamic team of GP Partners, Salaried GPs, Nurse Practitioners and Practice Nurses all striving to offer high-quality patient outcomes. The practice is very organised with an excellent Practice Manager and clerical support team so an incoming GP is working within an already high preforming and well-run structure. There is no buy-in required to become a Partner with this surgery.
- 4-8 sessions a week available
- Purpose-built health centre with excellent facilities
- Highly effective Practice Manager who oversees a very well organised practice
- Very effective admin team to minimise clerical tasks
- On-site parking
- Over 10,000 patients
- Systm One practice software
- Very stable, friendly and cohesive team
- Clear support to develop new or continue existing interest clinic
Package and Benefits
- Salaried GP rates circa £10,000-£11,000 per session, per annum
- Indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- View to Partnership within 12 months if desired - no buy in required
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this GP role then please click the 'Apply' button. On submission an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the practice without your prior consent.
Similar searches: Bradford