General Practitioner - The Junction
Are you are looking for a new permanent, secure, full time role?
Perhaps you are looking for a new clinical role to build or develop your career as a GP?
This unique role presents an excellent opportunity for a qualified GP who would like to work closely with the management team to deliver a safe and efficient service.
This is a family-friendly NHS GP Surgery with 8,300 registered patients and an Access Hub service. The services provide the community of Wandsworth with treatment and advice for a wide range of minor illnesses and injuries and long-term conditions. We also provide the usual range of primary care services, including immunisations, women’s health, health promotion/screening etc.
We have an excellent clinical and administrative team who are approachable and welcoming. Our clinical team comprises of GPs, ANPs, Pharmacists, Paramedics, Practice Nurses and HCAs. Our operating model is safe and efficient with robust governance structures to support you.
The Practice is an active member of the Primary Care Network (PCN) and is involved in new projects to improve the delivery of Primary Care. The PCN has recruited several staff through the Additional Roles Reimbursement Scheme comprising of Physiotherapists, Pharmacists, Paramedics, Physician Associates, Social Prescribers and Associate Psychologist which has improved patient access.
The services operate seven days a week 8am-8pm including bank holidays so we are able to offer flexible working hours/patterns.
What you will need:
• GMC registration certificate and inclusion on the GP Performers List with a valid CCT.
• Experience to confidently manage acute and chronic presentations for both adult and paediatric patients, with a proven ability to maintain and monitor high standards of care.
• Excellent listening and communication skills, with experience of urgent care assessment and good IT/keyboard skills.
What you will get:
• Competitive pay and indemnity reimbursement.
• A flexible choice of daytime, evening or overnight shifts (typically four to five hours in length).
• 25 days’ annual leave (salaried full time equivalent), increasing with service up to 28 days per year + bank holidays.
• Practice Plus Group benefits including online shopping discounts and vouchers, pension, free eye tests, cycle to work schemes and more.
Practice Plus Group is passionate about great healthcare. We believe that anyone should be able to access excellent care, whether via the NHS or privately.
As an organisation, Practice Plus Group is at the cutting edge of service development underpinned by a commitment to developing strong and effective leaders and embedding quality improvement methodologies. There is a strong track record of career progression within the organisation.
If you'd like to learn more, arrange an informal visit to the service or have any questions please contact Becca on Becca.Harrington@practiceplusgroup.com
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
Practice Plus Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Similar searches: London (City of)