Salaried GP / GP Partnership Oxford
We are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity for a dedicated and passionate Salaried General Practitioner to join a friendly and supportive training practice in Oxford. Due to our clinic's expansion and commitment to medical education, they are seeking an enthusiastic GP to join our team. This role offers an excellent platform for professional growth, continuous learning, and a fulfilling career in general practice.
For the right candidate this prestigious practice will consider partnership opportunities.
Your role -
- Salaried GP with a view to Partnership
- Between 4-8 sessions available
- Well supported clinical team
- Encourages GP's to develop special interests should they wish
- Regular meetings amongst Salaried GP's and the wider clinical team
- Minimal home visiting as practice has access to a Visiting PCN team
The surgery -
- Fantastic purpose built surgery with parking
- Close links with the University of Oxford
- Training GP practice and medical students training hub
- Great team atmosphere with regular team bonding activities for the practice staff
- Fantastic support in place both clinical and administrative
- Systm One
The package -
- £11,000 - £11,500 per session
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
- Potential for Partnership opportunity in the future
Click “Apply” to complete the application through RCGP. Alternatively, you can contact David Doukas via emai at David@advantage-ms.com or call 0203 540 9282 or WhatsApp +44 7518 651101. All conversations are confidential.
Choosing your next career move is critical. At Advantage, we understand this journey uniquely. As a doctor-led agency, we empathise with your needs, having worked both in the UK and internationally. We specialise in sourcing the finest GP opportunities in the UK, tailored precisely to your requirements. Beyond placements, we offer unwavering support, before, during and after the rectuitment process. Join us for a fulfilling medical career journey.
Explore more at: