Salaried GP ** Huntingdonshire ** Purpose Built Practice ** Sessions to Suit ** £120,000 DOE **
Salaried GP required in Huntingdonshire | up to £120,000 per annum dependent on experience.
Dream Medical is looking for an experienced Salaried GP to play a role in the future of the service and be part of a wider team, who can be agile, innovative, and future focused.
This is a varied role which incorporates a registered General Practice Service, as well as a Walk in Service.
The post holder will provide professional and clinical care in order to ensure the safe, effective and compliant delivery of services to all patients. They will work within the multi-disciplinary Team at the practice, practicing high-quality, evidence-based medicine and will provide representation at regular site meetings in order to share best practice and provide peer support to others within our NHS Services.
Clinical systems: SystemOne
- All appointments are 15 minutes long.
- To protect their staff and improve quality of care they limit formal patient contacts to a maximum of 27 contacts per day.
- You will have protected break time and clinical administrative time rota’d into your day.
- Their centralised clinical administration team and medical secretaries support with workload.
- Their innovative clinical model focuses on promoting wellbeing, personalised planned care and timely access to care for patients.
The added perks:
- As part of a larger Group, you will access to mentorship, clinical networks, and peer group support, as well as opportunities to train, learn and develop.
- Their leadership group support with governance, patient safety, complaints management, QOF and quality improvement activity, to protect your practice.
- You’ll work in a safe and supported environment, protection through company-wide governance.
- You will have opportunities to grow and develop your career .
- You will have opportunities to work flexibly.
- Capped patient appointments of 27 contacts per day
- NHS Pension
- Relocation package available
- 6 weeks annual leave (inc. Bank Holidays) (pro rata for part time)
- Extra days leave for work anniversary each year
- Continuing Professional Development time - 10% of working hours
- 5 days study leave (pro rata for part time)
- Enhanced Maternity, Maternity Support (Paternity), Adoption pay
- Family friendly employment policies
- Special and Significant Event Leave
- Free Access to online health club
- Participation in Clients refer a friend scheme
- Employee Assistance Program run by awarding winning Health Assured
- Eye care scheme – free eye test plus a contribution towards glasses
- Cycle to work scheme
For more information on this salaried position in Huntingdonshire, please do apply with your most up to date CV.
Similar searches: Huntingdon