Salaried GPs with view to potential Partnership in Banbury, Oxfordshire
We have exciting new opportunities for a Salaried GP to join our friendly Practice located in the pretty village of Deddington on the edge of the Cotswolds. We are a large GP Dispensing Practice that is well-regarded and consistently ranks highly on patient feedback.
We value the health and well-being of our staff, encourage a happy work/life balance and like everyone to finish work at a reasonable time. We have a well-established and supportive team who are friendly and welcoming.
The right person will have a commitment to offering a high standard of patient care, be a great team player, be positive and motivated and be willing to work between 4 and 8 sessions.
- List size 12500
- Practice owned premises, redeveloped in 2018
- Dispensing robot
- Scheduled coffee break each morning and weekly team meeting
- CQC rating of ‘Good’ in all areas
- High QOF achievers year on year
- Experienced Clinical PAs offering comprehensive administration support
- Opportunities to develop special interests (for example one of our partners is a GPSI in dermatology who runs the local skin cancer community service)
- Key roles in our PCN
- Minimal home visits due to locality home visiting service
- No out of hours requirement
- In-house pharmacist, pharmacy technicians, physio, paramedic and urgent care team
- Restarting training GP registrars in 2024 following changes to our trainer roles
- EMIS Web clinical system
- 15-minute Face to Face appointments with a variety of other appointments
- Regular reviews of the GP appointment strategy
- Higher than average salary
- 6 weeks annual leave plus BH (pro rata)
- Indemnity top-up paid
- Registered with GMC
- Right to work in UK
- Included on the NHS Performers list
Please email CV to email@example.com with the subject header GP vacancy. For queries please call 01869 338744 to speak to Melanie or Rachel.